Welcome to thenewsnest.com. By entering this website you recognize and accept that any conclusions, decisions, actions, omissions, assumptions, and the like, made or taken by you from the website are your responsibility. Please note that thenewsnest.com is a an new information gathering site offering news and conjecture in addition to reported facts from the world of day-to-day news worthy events. What you read on this site may or may not be true and thenewsnest.com does not guarantee or make any warranty as to the validity of any claims.
Terms and Conditions
- By visiting thenewsnest.com, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement. This website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Use of thenewsnest.com is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. thenewsnest reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen, please review this agreement from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes. Continued use of thenewsnest.com means you agree to the amendments.
- You may be able to link to third parties' websites ("Linked Sites") from thenewsnest.com. Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by thenewsnest.com in any way and thenewsnest is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or any third party found on or through thenewsnest.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or third party (as applicable). You agree that thenewsnest shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or others on the website.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect thereto. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, terms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements, express, implied or statutory, between the parties other than as expressly set forth in this agreement.
- Any data you provide us will be stored securely on our own systems and only for the intended purposes of use.
- We may request and/or collect information from you on a voluntary basis when you participate in or send us questions or comments via e-mail. The requested information may include personal information such as your name and e-mail address. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose the personal information we have collected from you to third parties for promotional purposes.
- We only retain the personal information you have provided for as long as reasonably necessary to conduct the promotion for which you have registered to participate, to provide the services you have requested, respond to your inquiry, or to resolve disputes, enforce our user agreement, and as may be required due to technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of our Web site.
- Visits to our website are tracked by standard logging programmes, but the information we obtain does not identify visitors and/or may be in non-personally identifiable, aggregated form.
- Please note that this website contains links to other sites. thenewsnest is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. The third-party advertising technology that we use on this Web site uses information derived from your visits to this site to target advertising within this site. In addition, our advertisers may use other third-party advertising technology to target advertising on this site and other sites. In the course of advertisements being served to you, a unique third-party cookie or cookies may be placed your browser.
- Please note that 'welcome', confirmation of registration and/or service e-mail communications if any are to notify users of services they have requested or registered for, or to notify users of web site issues. They are not promotional in nature and, therefore, an opt-out from these messages is not provided.
- The materials used and displayed on thenewsnest.com, including but not restricted to website design and underlying source code, text, logos, trademarks and service marks, software, graphics, illustrations and artwork, are the property of thenewsnest or its affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws.
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the Site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of thenewsnest, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian and the laws of other countries. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of thenewsnest or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
However, if you think that any content appearing on the website infringes your copyright, please let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org
and We will endeavor to remove the material as soon as possible.